Buying a new home can be a wonderful experience. Knowing that the home was built to the latest building codes and energy efficiency standards, being able to personalize the design of the home along with being the first person to live in the home, can all be quite exciting!
In order to be eligible for the new home rebate, you have to establish a buyer agency agreement with Enrique Moreno as your Buyer’s Agent BEFORE your first trip to the home builder. This process is very simple…just contact Enrique Moreno by phone or e-mail and he’ll send the brief paperwork to you for endorsement that will establish this relationship. This ‘protects’ your new home rebate and also gives you the peace of mind in knowing that a licensed Nevada real estate agent is providing guidance along the way, representing your best interests from contract to closing. All representation will be done by mail, e-mail, fax, or phone unless the builder requires my participation on your initial visit to the New Home Development.
When can I start looking at New Homes in Las Vegas?
Prior to your FIRST VISIT to the new home subdivision or development, simply follow the steps under the "Start Saving" page. Keep in mind that this offer may be void if you have previously visited the new home subdivision or development and registered with an on-site sales counselor or agent (unless the builder will waive their policy).
I am ready for the Home Builder to write a contract for me to sign…what shall I do?
You will want to ensure that Enrique Moreno is listed as the Selling Broker (aka Buyer’s Agent) within the contract or on any addenda to the contract BEFORE you sign it. This will help ensure that we get paid, and you get your new home rebate! Once the contract has been signed by the Builder, please provide a copy to us so we can follow through on the contract-to-closing process.
Does it cost anything for me to participate in this program?
We do not charge you anything for this benefit! With that being said, you should discuss any possible tax obligations with a tax professional. Enrique Moreno is not responsible for the reporting or payment of any federal or state taxes in relation to your rebate.
Is this program only for new construction homes?
Yes, either spec homes or dirt-builds.
In what geographical areas does this program cover?
Our program covers Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City and Pahrump NV.
How can I use the new home rebate?
- Crediting it toward your closing costs (if your Lender will allow);
- Putting it towards additional upgrades in the new home (if your Home Builder will allow); or
- Taking it off the bottom line of your sales price after the lowest negotiated price (if your Home Builder will allow).
Is this program for everyone?
Yes, everyone purchasing a new construction home can take advantage of this program.
Are there any restrictions to this offer?
- You must NOT be represented by another real estate agent through a written agreement;
- You must register with an on-site sales counselor or agent and simply list Enrique Moreno with Executive Realty Services on the Guest Card as your agent. This offer may be void if you have PREVIOUSLY visited the new home subdivision or development and registered with an on-site sales counselor or agent (unless the builder will waive their policy);
- The purchase contract for your new home (or any addenda) must reflect Enrique Moreno on it as the Selling Broker (aka Buyer’s Agent);
- The Home Builders that you are working with must agree to pay at least 3% of the sales price in commission to Enrique Moreno with Executive Realty Services. If the commission is less than 3%, then your new home rebate amount will be reduced incrementally. (Ex: If the New Home Builder pays a 2 ½% commission (which is ½% less than 3%), then the new home rebate to you will be reduced by ½% (so 1.5% less ½% = 1 % new home rebate to you);
- The new home rebate must be approved by your Lender and the Home Builder and must also be reflected on the Settlement Statement at the time of closing.
Fill out the form on the Home Page or Contact Enrique via email at email@example.com or via phone at 702-278-8871